Sunday, July 10, 2011

Miss Bee's in a Panic!

"Hydrangeas 2011"
B.E. Interiors Photography
Oh, boy! I am in a frantic rush to get my next big furniture piece down to the booth! I sold my last big piece WAY faster than I thought I was going to and haven't got another one finished yet! I shouldn't be so stressed because God has faithfully provided again for this months rent and more, but I can't stand having nothing big down there. This is when I have to go back and re-read my Reality Check post and sit that work-aholic side of me down for a good talking. My goal is to sell one or two big pieces a month. I've accomplished that so I need to lay off myself, but I can't stand not having something lined up when one sells!

The last two weeks or so, I've taken time off to get caught up on things around here I needed to do. Things like redoing our dining room, putting up fresh veggies from the garden that are coming in faster than I can keep up with, deep clean, and hang with the kiddos. I do have several smaller items I can take down, but just haven't rushed to do it while taking a little break. Guess it's time to "...transform and roll out!" as the Transformer Autobots would say. (No girly movies around here with three - I mean four - boys!)

It's also just been beastly hot here hitting high nineties daily with afternoon showers meaning HIGH humidity. That equals temperatures that feel like 110+ degrees in the shade! Still nothing compared to what we had in Charleston, but not a great time to paint outside regardless.

So, if my posts slack off a little this coming week (not planning to, but exhaustion is a real possibility), it's 'cause I've hunkered down to finish my next big reveal. I'll leave you with the picture above of my hydrangeas this year for inspiration. Aren't they lovely? I was thrilled to see them soft pink and cream because last year they were periwinkle blue! That's what Epsom salts will do for them.

Have a great Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on selling that big piece. I live in Colorado and we are having the same weather. I know things will work out for you because we both know Who is really in charge and He always gets it right. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

One of the highlights of each day is hearing from my readers!

Follow Me on Pinterest