Monday, May 2, 2011

A little Inspiration

Today was a long one, but good. I got a lot done. I'm frantically working on about five pieces all at the same time. Is this a sickness with us DIY types? It's rediculous! Take a look:

Smokey Bear
Gorgeous Chinoserie Mirror

Quatrafoil Accent Table

French Mahogony Side Table

Old Shelving Find for Booth

"Smokey's" nastiness coming off!

Antique Camel Back Sofa

Old Rolling Double-sided Shelf for Booth
 So with all that going on, I'm beat. I also am in need of a little inspiration for tomorrow. Here are a couple of my pics out of my file that I felt drawn to tonight:

"Camilla" -greys, whites, texture
B.E. Interiors Photography

"Wood Grain" - Texture and Pattern
B.E. Interiors Photography

"White Azaleas" - Color and Light
B.E. Interiors Photography
Here's to sweet dreams and awakening inspired tomorrow!

Miss Bee

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pieces! Can't wait to see what you do with that sofa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have a piece that is almost exactly like "Smokey Bear" (except, not smokey) and I'm DYING to see what you are going to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

One of the highlights of each day is hearing from my readers!

Follow Me on Pinterest