Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flor Creativity

"Needlepoint Stripe"


I'm completely obsessed with a product and have been for some time. Have you ever checked out Flor carpet tiles? The possibilities are endless! I think that is why I'm so in love with them.

"Martha Stewart Velvet Twist"

"Home Movies"


Somewhere around five or six years ago I discovered them, but was REALLY sceptical because all I could think about was the old carpet tiles that were around when I was a teenager. The ugly, hard, Berber, industrial things that I thought were incredibly ugly and uncomfortable.

"Finer Things"

"Coming Along"
LOVE this one and how it is the look of sea grass but super easy maintenance!


Then I discovered Flor. Ahhhhh! Carpet tiles....you have come a long way, baby!
"Martha Stewart Lattice"

"Crossroads"

If you know anything about me, it's that I love design. BUT, I am also a realist, frugal and very practical. One of the fantastic things about these babies are that you can pull up a tile to clean it or replace it. How much better can it get if:
1. you have kids,
2. you have pets, or
3. you entertain a lot!

"Arabesque"

"Sweater Weather"

The tiles aren't all cheap and your custom rug won't come out necessarily cheaper than a standard size rug, BUT when you factor in being able to save it by replacing one or two tiles versus the whole thing, it's worth paying the same or a little more for.

"Modern Mix"

"Suit Yourself"
Great sisal look!

Do you have any idea how many times I've pulled on the reins when contemplated buying an expensive rug because I couldn't bare to sink a small fortune into something that my sweet babies could ruin in a split second? My readers witnessed that as I contemplated a new rug for my dining room this summer!

"Sheer Indulgence"
"Weave a Story"
"Yeah, Baby!"
This is so fun, yet not overboard with the soft colors!

"Soft Spoken"

To top it off, their catalog has some great product shots in wonderfully designed rooms. So, I get inspired to design in other ways as well. And just so you know, Flor has no idea I'm writing this. It's not because I'm being paid to. I just really like this product and wanted to tell you about it:)



Like what you see? Please let me know! Support my blogging by becoming a follower.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. كشف تسربات المياة بالقصيم
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقصيم
    شركة رش مبيدات بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف كنب بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالقصيم
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالقصيم
    If you are looking for comfort in cleaning without the trouble or misery, you need a company with a good reputation, and have the experience of what makes you secure yourself and your company and your factory and your family and you need your company to clean the Qassim, this highly experienced company And the ultimate quality works on the cleaning of houses steam, and by using the latest equipment and global services, and detergents developed, and provides you with a global experience in the implementation of various tasks, you will not find a similar in the Kingdom, and the prices are not competitive at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica zara bags see page v8m07v1c52 replica bags from china replica bags near me replica hermes e0v15o3q57 replica bags cheap replica bags philippines greenhills fake gucci g2p42y0d48 replica bags online uae

    ReplyDelete

One of the highlights of each day is hearing from my readers!

Follow Me on Pinterest