Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Anderson Interiors Inspiration

Oh, to have a cold lemonade and feel the sun on my face!


I don't know about you, but this time of year I start to get REALLY tired of rainy, dark, cold dreary days and start to long for springtime. It's actually kind of pathetic since winter just started and I live in the deep south! But...it is what it is. This is when I start dreaming of the beach, warm sun on my face and flip-flops on my feet.

That said, I started looking for a little inspiration to keep my outlook sunny even if we haven't actually seen the sun in days around here! Naturally, that means I head for Charleston, SC and start checking out designer's websites.

Let me introduce you to Anderson Interiors . They specialize in all styles of upscale interiors, but seem largely focused on traditional spaces, which I always find inspiration in if they are done well. There is a classic timeless elegance in their work. See for yourself:

Incredibly elegant!

Traditional and classic. Never dated.

What a great shade of blue!

How would you like to see this out your back window?

I'm thinking there MIGHT just be enough room here for my workshop (house, etc)?!

What a great banquet.




Yep. I'm thinking I could deal just fine with this every morning:)


What a great ceiling!



Oh,  my word! Does it get any better than this?!


This is just my speed.


Oh, so relaxing.

Loving those windows and all that natural light.

This has my name written all over it. 




How great is this touch of pink?




 Yep. Think that did it. I'm feeling the clouds lift and the creative juices starting to flow.



Like what you see? Please let me know! Become a follower and support my blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Love those transom windows in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

One of the highlights of each day is hearing from my readers!

Follow Me on Pinterest